For season 2017/18, Baseball Australia has introduced a new membership database which requires ALL members to register their own details when logging on for the first time, and also requires online payment of fees with a Credit/Debit Card or via Pay Pal.
One of the advantages of this new system is membership logons use your email address making remembering your username a lot easier.
Until registration fees are paid in full, members will be ineligible to play. This is both a Baseball Australia and Baseball Canberra rule and we need to have all players registered by 30 September 2017.……..Bottom line No Pay, No Play
Registration only takes a couple of minutes and consists of two key processes:
- Register/create a user account with Baseball Australia
- Register yourself or someone else (eg child) to play baseball with Bandits by:
- entering all your relevant personal details (or those of the player you are registering)
- selecting the relevant registration type you need, and
- payment of registration fees.
Please click on the following link to view a user guide which we have developed to assist with the registration process - https://banditsbaseball.teamapp.com/documents/339371-bandits-2017-18-registration-guide
Playing fees for season 2017/18 will be as follows:
- Senior Men: $475
- Senior Women: $375
- Junior (Under 17 Senior League): $290
- Junior (Under 15 Junior League): $290
- Junior (Under 13 Little League Major): $290
- Junior (Under 11 Little League Minor): $290
- Junior (Under 9 Little League Machine Pitch): $165
- Junior (Under 7 T-Ball): $165
Some users may experience some issues with specific browsers including Internet Explorer and Edge and we suggest using Google Chrome or Firefox if possible. Users can also create accounts and register on mobile phones and tablets.
NOTE: Non playing members (i.e. Coaches, Volunteers, etc) registration for these member types will be available soon.
Should you encounter any problems please contact: